We have an immediate opening for a part-time Barista and / or Roasting Assistant position, responsible for providing excellent customer service for guests at Blue Beagle Coffee.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all customers with a welcoming smile and provide friendly, efficient personal service to each customer
- Support customer satisfaction; respond appropriately to guest concerns
- Contribute to store profitability by accurately process transactions through the POS and following cash handling policies and procedures
- Answer telephone in friendly manner using a professional greeting
- Sell and serve baked goods and miscellaneous food items to guests
- Keep work areas, utensil, or equipment clean and sanitized
- Set-up and restock bar area, product displays
- Assist in prepping for green bean roasting
- Support a positive work environment
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Reliable, punctual, and committed to outstanding customer service
- Able to follow instructions and established procedures
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, work well in a team environment
- Basic math skills and cash handling
- Ability to problem solve; communicates with coworkers and management to solve problems and improve quality and service
- Attention to detail, while handling multiple tasks at one time
- Maintain highest level of standards for all product preparation
- Assist in the opening and / or closing procedures for the shop
- Must be able to stand for shifts and move about the shop
- Move or handle merchandise generally weighing 0-50 pounds
We are looking to fill weekday and weekend shifts between the hours of 6:30am and 4:00pm, 12 - 20 hours per week. We offer hourly pay + tips, and opportunities for advancement and growth.
Inability to follow these instructions will disqualify candidate:
- No phone calls or walk-ins.
- Email your resume and cover letter to woof [at] bluebeaglecoffee.com
- Email subject line must read: Job Position, First Name, Last Name (ex: PT Barista / Roasting Assistant, Jane Smith)
- State your availability; start date and daily hours available to work
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.